Foxit PDF Editor is the only real PDF editor. Unlike other so-called “PDF Editor”, which only works with notes or limited page contents, Foxit PDF Editor allows you to modify any page contents within any PDF document.
Have you ever faced one of the following challenges?
* You are ready to print out a PDF file, and suddenly find some typos.
* You want to fill out a PDF form electronically, but realize it is non-fillable.
* You receive a PDF file from your colleague and want to make some changes before forwarding it to others.
* You want to consolidate several PDF report files into a single PDF document.
Now, with Foxit PDF Editor, you can easily meet the above challenges. You can select, insert, change, remove, rotate, copy and paste texts, images and graphics. You can insert, import, delete pages or design page layout. After you finish editing, you can print out the result PDF file or save it to overwrite the original file or create a new file. To find out more details about the actions Foxit Editor enables you to perform on a PDF file, please click on the following links:
* Open, View and Save PDF Files
* Insert, Remove and Modify PDF Pages
* Select, Modify and Delete Page Objects
Foxit PDF Editor is an independent application , it doesn’t require any other application, not even Acrobat Reader or Foxit Reader, to be installed. It runs on the following Windows operating systems:
* Windows 2000
* Windows XP
* Windows 2003 Server
* Windows Vista
* Modifies any contents of any PDF file
* Edits document intuitively, in a what-you-see-is-what-you-get way
* Requires no inside knowledge of PDF file format
* Displays PDF file fast and perfectly
* Presents a simple and neat user interface
* Packs in a small downloadable package
* Occupies small hard disk space after installation
* Supports multi-language PDF content
* Is affordable
What’s New in Version 2.1?
Foxit PDF Editor 2.1 has introduced some new features and enhancements that are listed below:
* Shading Object Support
* Converting Text of Path
* Adding Shapes in Non-Graphics Editing Mode
* Removing all evaluation marks at once
* Alignment Support
* Image Transparency Support
* Checking for Update
* Improved Text Objects Creating
* Property List Setting
* New Shortcut Keys
* New Icon
* Many Bug Fixes
What’s New in Version 2.0?
Version 2.0 has introduced many new features and improvement as below:
* New Toolbars
* Improved Status Bar
* Floating Property List
* Default Settings
* Drag Action
* Flexible Image Editor
* Intuitive Graphics and Clipping Editor
* Intuitive Layout Editor
* Editing Encrypted PDF
* Improved In-place Editing