Alcohol 120% can handle the creation of 31 virtual CD and DVD-ROMs, letting users play discs without needing the physical disc. Users can copy CDs and DVDs to CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD-RAM, and DVD+RW discs. The reading speed of a virtual CD-ROM is 200x. It supports normal CD, DVD, and CD RAW subchannel reading methods. The RAW reading method lets users emulate all CDs. Alcohol 120% supports numerous CD (CD-DA, CD+G, CD-ROM, CD-XA, VideoCD, Photo CD) and DVD (DVD-ROM, DVD-Video, DVD-Audio) formats. It also supports all current (ATAPI & SCSI) drives. The latest version adds two more profiles to the data type options and includes support for unusually formatted DVD+RW discs formatted by other software.
* Intel/AMD based PC with Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Server2003/XP Professional x64 Edition/Server 2003 x64/Vista 32x and 64x operating system.
* Windows 95 or Windows NT users, please pay attention as follows:
1. Must install Internet Explorer 5.0 or later version
2. Window NT 4.0 must update to Service Pack 5 or later version
3. Windows 95 must be OSR2 or later version
* 32MB (or more) of RAM
* Internet connection
* 10GB (or more) hard disk (a 74 minute CD image requires 650-700MB)
* One or more bus-mastering SCSI and/or ATAPI buses
* One or more CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drives. You can use a CD/DVD recorder as a reader with sufficient hard disk space.
* One or more CD recorders (if you install more than 2 CD recorders, 700MHz CPU and 128MB RAM is recommended).
* One or more DVD recorders (if you want to burn DVD format).
- open MDS/CCD/CUE/ISO/BWT/CDI/NRG/PDI/B5T/ISZ
- write (convert to) MDS